Trust, belief and love made them one...

"Hey, is it you?", called a voice as I answered it with that dizzy voice. I was awestruck, and in a moment all the tonnes of sleep that was pounded on my eyelids has vanished and I asked "who is that?"
"Jay?" Answered the voice
"Yea miss, who are you?" I answered
*beep beep beep* as the phone got disconnected, in excitement I called it back. And she lifted the call.
"What happened? Who are you?" I went to the point directly without the initial starting
"You forgot my voice jay?!" Replied her with a low voice
"Sweetheart, is that you? Where are you?" I said, as it was my love who called me up after an year.
"Jay, 6pm at the same old under bridge I cant speak any more for now. Bye" as I saw heard struggling voice, tears rolled down my eyes

As the dawn turned dusk, I started to the under bridge which reminded me of the moments that we spent together

"Scars remind that the past is real"

A moment later, my senses worked and I realised that I was in tears remembering them. And finally it was 6pm.
And from a distance, her fragrance filled the air... I can see her at a distance, walking towards me. As she approached me I stood numb breathless and silence filled the air. The abandoned under bridge was now again with two souls meeting after an year...

Silence... nothing but silence filled the air, as she stood infront of me.. tears rolled down her beautiful eyes.. I went near her, and wiped her tears. But they kept on rolling down... till now.. not even a single word we spoke.Other than the phone conversation the day morning...

"Am sorry" said our voices... breaking the silence at a time.
As we exchanged our glances we lost ourselves in it.
"Its been an year and 3 months that you spoke to me" I said
"And you forgot that today was the day that I 1st saw you in the football match" she exclaimed
As the silence broke... she slapped me
Once, twice, thrice and hugged me
So tight she cried and she pulled me
So near that my love finally surrounded me

You ever regained any one back in your life.. your first love that too... after an year that too...
I took her into my arms and I started caressing her. I wiped away her tears and I said, I waited as I promised.. and you came back as I said.
"I love you" I whispered into her ears.
As the moments passed we struggled fighting against emotions.
"Dad said to bring you home" she said
"What?" I exclaimed in amazement
"Someone asked me to marry me an year ago..." she replied
"Will you marry me?" I knelt down in the same position as I said an year ago... and the last day, that we met, spoke and departed...
"Yes" she whispered with those rosy red lips that made me go outta control...
As I stood up and came closer, she closed her eyes. We kissed each other and nothing meant to me more than that...
"I will never let you go away from my life, angel. Never ever again" I said her hugging her tightly.
"And the moment you let me go I die..."
I didnt let her complete the sentence because, she meant the whole world to me...

As we crossed our fingers, I felt as if im dreaming the whole thing.
"Jay, I love you" she said
The smelly turned to smiley...
Worst turned to best
Nd my heart finally started its life again..

"If you love someone, leave them to hell. If they come back to you, be with them because they were your's at the first moment. If they dont come back, they never belong to you"

Here, jaynth would'av asked many questions... but he trusted her. So he agreed everything. And even aishwarya never doubted him. So they never rather fought... rather this TRUST is more important. And BELIEF in their love made them successful in love.

P.s : this is how the story of jaynth and aishwarya ended

4 comments:

  1. well thats some powerful writing LOVED IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the concept of your scene. I've always believed that love never dies. Visiting from UBC: http://475035832790540880.weebly.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...