Sonnet to my jannet

Rushed my blood in the veins like a storm
In this cold winter night, looking into your eyes
As I hold you with my hands, take u in my arm
love filled the air, and silence broke the ice
Like the pearl in the shell, I protect you and I will
Seize you in my love forever, as long as it exist
Like the rainbow for the sky, in your life I fill
Colors of joy, happiness and for every thing you do to me I resist
Beyond the skies, in to the oceans I dive
For you to show that I love you till I die
Hold my hands, il make your deeams come alive
Not a word, not a promise, but just a sigh
Like a princess of athens, and the godess of heavens
You live in my heart and my soul, which are immortal
For you I shall live, for thee you are my greatest of possessions
in this silence and solace, here I commit as my heart babel

P.S : Do comment critics...

8 comments:

  1. Wow that is powerful, thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this line, "Like the pearl in the shell, I protect you and I will"

    Beautiful, powerful, intense, and urgent!

    Peggy (from UBC)

    ***
    Peggy Nolan
    http://thestepmomstoolbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading other people's poetry, yours is brilliant!
    -Sophie (UBC)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...