His promise, her wait... part#3

Hours passed, nothing they did but exchanging the sight. Suddenly, broke the silence... achyuth came near her...

"How are you?!" He asked, as she looked down

"No no.. nothing     sorry! Am fine" she replied in excitement.

"Huh?! Feel free" he said as he saw her expressions in amazement

"Achyuth, how are you?" She finally spoke breaking the silence.

"So far, better. What are you doing now?" He asked in excitement

"I joined in google a week ago. Delhi campus" she said with a smile.. as she expected more from him

"That's great.." he congratulated her with a smile.

"And you achyuth? Where have you been? Why are you like this?" She
poured all her questions without hiding anything

"Im good for nothing. Im giving some home tutions to kids" he said with a low but stiff voice

"Achyuth...? Sit down. Are you joking? What happened to you? You'ee such a bright student" she said as her heart suddenly pounded in tensed state.

"When I was in my twelfth grade, I lost my parents in an accident. They were both orphans. So I got left with nothing but a willing heart to work, so I decided to work" he said, as he controled his tears

"What?" She held his hand with red eyes.. trying to control him

"Life has given me my daily wage to live for myself. It made me selfish" he said as he was about to burst in tears

"Achyuth, I waited for you" she said... as she dared to look into his eyes

"No. Dont do it anymore. Think achyuth is dead" as he said,
*slap* *slap* sanjana slapped and cried saying "achyuth is alive"

Silence filled the air... they spoke nothing for a moment...

"Will you marry me?" Sanjana asked breaking the silence

"Sorry. I cant. Im not even in a position to afford myself. Marrying someone like you? Not even for an hour I cant be" his tears bursted out.

"I love you, sanjana. But I can never ever say you this. I dont have anything to show it to you. But a mouth to express. I cant make your dreams come true" he spoke in affliction

"Achyuth... say yes or no" "will you marry me?" She said as she broke into tears...

              He walked out... silently. No word... no answer...

They never met again... neither they never responded to anyone later.

Is it good what achyuth did?
Did he cheat sanjana?
You think achyuth broke his promise or life made him break?

What do you feel?

Not all love stories have a happy ending.

P.s : the wait ended...
        Love till you die till you love
#Jay'sDiary

Post by chatty on behalf of jay

3 comments:

  1. a cliffhanger love story..great work..loved it..:D
    In my opinion, life broke him...and for her betterment he decided against marrying her though he loved her so much..
    Nice write..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much karan.. :)
      yea... as you said, life decides what is what..

      Delete
  2. Murió en el momento en que su familia lo hizo. A partir de ahí, ya todo lo creado por lo que él fue "en vida", dejó de tener sentido ya que es como si hubiese dejado de existir materialmente, cuando dejó de hacerlo espiritualmente. Bueno, es mi opinión :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...