SoMe RanDom WorDs...

I trust you, and I still trust you
Though you ignore me I still love you
I wanna be with you, I still wanna be with you
Even you call me a nerd I still love you

You know it makes me cry so hard
When you ignore and still say I don't
My heart loves, but my logic think
May be logic wins, but my heart lives!!



                                                                 google images

May be I will speak to you with heart
But remember its already hurt
May be for now I stopped speaking
Doesn't mean that I will stop loving

I love you till I die
And that's what I can say til I'm alive
Believe  it or not go to hell
But its true as deep as a deepest well

P.S :- some of lines with my coffee mug...

1 comment:

  1. You are extremely talented. A real wordsmith. Visiting your blog today has been a pleasure. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...